$NZ 14,000 4 terms, 3 Terms $10,500, 2 Terms $7,250, 1 term $4,000
• Government tax (GST), Government Levy
• School tuition
• Subject, material and activities fee
• In-school orientation programme
• Subject related activities
• Year 10 Camp
• Sports Council Levy, School sports fees
• Special English tuition (ESOL)
$NZ 384 Government National Examinations – Year 11-13
• Full accommodation 46 weeks @ $260/week (This includes a $10.00 administration levy per week)
• All meals
• Reasonable travel to and from activities at school
$NZ 400 Administration fee, homestay placement and airport pick up
$NZ 575 (12 months) Health and Travel Insurance (this is compulsory, unless you provide evidence of existing cover)
• Uniform (approximately $NZ 650)
Not covered – to be funded separately by students:
• Outdoor Education ski trip
• Field Trips including Year 12 P.E. Rock Climbing
• Personal spending
• Holiday, weekend, out of school travel expenses
• Activities outside the normal conditions
• Instrument lessons - Instrument hire
• Sports equipment, tournaments and travel costs
• Additional private tutoring (if required)
All fees to be paid for in advance.
The full amount of fees must be received before a place is secured at our school.
Homestay fees are to be paid to the school.
he school will direct-credit payments to the host family.